Six essential factors for healthy living
According to Unani (one of the pathies under AYUSH), it is mentioned that these six essential factors which are basically lifestyle changes, can even cure the hardest of diseases like sartan (cancer).
In order to have a healthier and happier life,let’s consider these.
LIFESTYLE CHANGES WITH ASBAB SITTA DARURIYYA
1. Breathe in fresh air.
2. Consider age, sex, built, mijaz (temperment), season and lifestyle while selecting diet.
Avoid tobacco chewing, smoking, junk foods, preserved foods, alcohol, excessive non vegetarian and indigestible diet.
Consume high fibre diet.
Delay drinking water for half an hour after meal.
3. Perform regular exercise.
Take proper and apt rest.
4. Avoid mental stress and anxiety.
Lead a spiritual and peaceful life.
Try to relax before sleep by following a routine like reading books, listening music, taking bath.
Follow regular meditation.
5. Take sufficient sleep according to age, mijaz and season
Take sound sleep for 6-8 hours.
6. Avoid constipation and ensure proper evacuation of waste matters from body.